The Wessex ATV mounted SS SPRAYER range are packed with user-friendly features and benefits, and comprises a heavy-duty 55 litre rotomoulded tank and a choice of pump options to suit the width of boom required. All models come complete with 5m of hose.
and a hand lance for spot spraying.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DURABLE ROTOMOULDED POLYETHYLENE TANK – For maximum strength
- IN-LINE SUCTION FILTER – Avoids pump contamination (SS608P & SS618P only)
- EASY GRIP LID – For ease of tightening
- MOULDED HANDLES – For ease of lifting
- OPTION OF 3 PUMP SIZES – A machine for every application.
- PRESSURE CONTROL VALVE – Maximum versatility (WS608P & WS618P only)
- HAND LANCE – Ideal for spot spraying
- 5M HOSE – Allows spot spraying up to 5m away from the tank
- MOULDED STRAP GUIDES – Ensures securing strap stays in position
- OPTION OF 5 BOOM SIZES – A machine for every application
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BOOMS
- NOZZLE TAPS – Turn off a nozzle to limit spray width
- ANTI-DRIP VALVES – Avoid chemical leakage
- MOULDED HOSE WRAP – Keeps hose securely coiled
- LANCE CLIPS – Holds hand lance securely when not in use
- BRASS QUICK-RELEASE FITTINGS – Easy change from boom to hand lance
- DRAIN PLUG AT LOWEST POINT – Ease of emptying
- SUCTION HOSE DRAWS FLUID FROM THE LOWEST POINT – Complete emptying
- BASKET FILTER STRAINS LIQUID AS TANK IS FILLED – Clean water only enters the tank (SS608P & SS618P only. SS604 has a gauze filter on the end of the suction hose)
NO MORE BROKEN SPRAYER BOOMS!
All booms are kept within the width of the bike to avoid damage, and a combination of standard and off-set nozzles with anti-drip valves ensure an even spray of chemical up to 5m width. All booms are height adjustable.
|Approx full weight||57kg||60kg||60kg|
|Pump delivery (max ltr/min)||3||8||8|
|Max pressure||3 Bar||3 Bar||3 Bar|
|Boom options||1.5m||1.5m, 2m & 3m||1.5m, 2m & 3m|